Sunday, December 28, 2008

New Year's Resolutions - 2009

Every year, as New Year's Eve approaches, I wonder if I should make any "New Year's Resolutions" for the coming year.  And, will I stick to those resolutions?  Hmmm!

Well, THIS YEAR, I'm certainly going to try! 

Of course, as I start thinking of things I could "resolve" to do, the list seems awfully long (in no particular order):

Get fit
Lose weight
More yoga
Save more money
Reduce stress
Improve my Spanish
Learn another language
Do something artistic
Travel more
Recycle more
Volunteer/help others more
Run a marathon
Go back to school
Find a better job
Be more organized
Relax more

The list could go on and on!  So I think I'll pick two.  

For 2009 I will try to:
1.  Get fit
2. Do something artistic

If you would like to share your resolutions, or comment, please do!



1 comment:

Erik said...

blog more...if you type really fast it can count as creative and as exercise!